A Happy List :: Two
I'm so glad that the weather has finally started to heat up, although i'm sure it won't last that long as we are in England. I have been a little lax with updating my positives on the blog but I am going to try and keep a little more up to date with it! There's been so many lovely things happening the past few weeks, and everyday i'm always so grateful and lucky to have Robert in my life :) 1. My sister booked our tickets for Prague! We're going for a long weekend and I just can't wait.
2. I went to see Matthew Bourne's The Car Man with my parents this weekend, and it was awesome.
3. We have been cat-sitting again this weekend which is always fun. The cats don't have a bad time of it either, as Robert spoils them by feeding them chicken.
4. Monday night the three of us sat down and watched Game of Thrones as a house. Robert had set up his sound system which made the episode all the more epic.
5. Robert making me cups of tea almost every evening, without me even asking him for one. He is the most thoughtful man ever.
6. On Friday there were only two of us in the office over lunch, so my colleague treated me to Nando's takeaway.
7. The last few weeks i've been binging on Friday Night Lights on Netflix. Sometimes it's nice to just unplug after work.
8. I finished reading An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth and it was such a brilliant book. I looked forward to reading it every evening and feel a little more knowledgable about what it takes to be an astronaut!
9. Some of our strawberries have started going red! We've also started using our radishes from the garden which is quite exciting.
10. Watching a rubbish movie with Robert and Steve. Sometimes bad films can be good, especially with the right company!