The Forgotten Photos
My hard-drive is so full of them, those photos that slip through the cracks and seem to get forgotten about until you end up hunting through and reminiscing about the overlooked memories associated with them. To make them feel a little more loved I thought I would share them here.
- When we were in Sorrento the other year we found the most beautiful courtyard full of trees and flowers all set up ready for a wedding.
- Cleo, the cutest, fluffiest little purr-box there ever was. She loves a good cuddle and has the loudest meow. Her fur also gets absolutely everywhere and she's a massive flirt!
- Making up cookie dough to freeze for those must have cookie moments.
- My sister wrote up a great oat and raisin cookie mix for me when I was studying for my MA, it was a lifesaver for when I needed an essay break.
- The squash we grew in the garden last year! It was the only one that survived the weather and the bugs so I was pretty proud of it. I can't remember how we cooked it in the end though which is a shame.
- When we visited Sorrento we took a trip to Pompeii. Unfortunately just before we flew out to Italy I got sick which meant I spent most of the holiday having to eat as bland as possible which was really tricky as even the simplest of Italian food is anything but bland. On our day trip to Pompeii it was a super hot day so we packed up lots of water and spent as much time in the shade as possible.
- Another one from Sorrento, this little cat made friends with us and he was super sweet. I think we called him Charlie in the end.
- Gelato and wafers in Milan by the canals before we had to rush back to the city centre for R's conference meeting.
- Our first trip to London to visit Borough Market. We stayed in the city until late wandering along the Southbank and then headed home with bags full of treats from Borough.