A Happy List :: Six
Last week was super crazy and not necessarily the best week. October is normally my favourite month (and not just because it's my birthday month...obviously that does help) but this year October is looking to be a very busy month at work and is already a pretty stressful one, fingers crossed it doesn't stay that way. Despite it being a difficult week I think it's important to still focus on the positive points and fingers crossed this week goes better and is a little less stressful than last week! We spent Sunday evening cooking up some M&S treats, watching a movie and trying out some intriguing popcorn flavours that I bought at Broadstairs Food Festival, so the week definitely ended well.
- I finished the gloves I was knitting and I'm really happy with how they've turned out.
- Robert and I did a bit of tidying and rearranged the living room a little bit so it feels a bit more spacious.
- We went round to our friends to watch the Great British Bake Off final. Nadiya's family was so sweet!
- I did an outreach talk for work which got a lot of positive feedback, so yay!
- I had Friday afternoon off which is always a nice treat.
- The neighbours cat sunning itself on the shed roof in the afternoon sunshine, she's so cute.
- Before my outreach talk I arrived early to get dinner and treated myself to a chocolate brownie for dessert.
- Binge watching New Girl. It's so cheerful and fun so perfect for these slightly grey days and stressful weeks.
- Cute sausage dog pictures and videos on the internet. Need I say more?
- Salted caramel green tea and a nice lie-in Sunday morning which is exactly what I needed.
Hope you've all had a good week and here's to an even better one to come :)